BioActive C Serum
This powerful serum is fueled by a high concentration of Vitamin C which becomes the skin's protector from damages caused by thee free radicals and atmospheric pollutants we are exposed to everyday. This purely bioactive formula is responsible for the deep delivery of the vital actives that will minimize lines, brighten skin, protect and correct imperfections.
Bioactive C is precisely formulated to revitalize, repair and prevent due to the industry advancement of Ethyl Ascorbic Acid which is the only stable form of Vitamin C that has also been proven to drastically improve skin up to 43%.
- Effective and stable skin brightening agent
- Balanced skin tone
- Photo-aging prevention and reduced dark spots
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Excellent anti-oxidation properties
-Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is introduced to the serum to enhance the following benefits:
- improves skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties
- greatly diminishes moderate to deep lines due to premature aging
- creates an enhanced barrier to prevent skin from water loss
- helps discoloration and uneven skin tone
- stimulates microcirculation in the dermis which amplifies cell energies to produce collagen
-Hyaluronic Acid (HA),
- gives skin a continuous plumping effect to even wrinkles
- is necessary element for maintaining youthful skin
- improves collagen production
- brightens skin tone, reduces dullness and instills a fresh, dewy complexion
-Fruit Acids: derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges stem cells and sugarcane act as a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid that will:
- stimulate both elastin and collagen production from the synergy of cell turnover
- improve appearance of photodamaged skin by stimulating the growth of new cells
- performs as a gentle, mild exfoliant and peel (unlike harsh glycolic or salicylic acid) suitable for sensitive skin
-Lactobacillius Ferment is the crown jewel that ties all of the above together and in addition to its natural skin conditioning properties it also provides:
- necessary probiotic technology which maintains the balance that is desperately needed to ensure that antioxidants and vitamins remain true to the formula without losing potency
- An enemy for the bad bacteria that is found on everyone’s skin. Lactobacillius Ferment is responsible for reducing pore size and clarifying all skin types.
- provides a huge boost to the power the antioxidants have thus significantly increasing their ability to reverse the signs of aging and sun damage.
- amplifies the whitening and anti wrinkle efficacy results when combined with Vitamin C and Niacinamide thus supersizing their original power yet keeping the naturally balance between the two without degrading any other ingredients
We do suggest that BioActive C be applied sparingly as it is extremely concentrated.
Apply to clean skin up to 2x per day - serum may applied by massaging into skin using fingertips. Bioactive C is remarkably powerful yet purely natural but do use care when applying to eyelids.
The serum will be most beneficial when used under a moisturizer as this will afford the serum a barrier which will maximize the results.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment(vegetable derived probiotics), Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Stabilized Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Hyaluronic Acid (veg based from plant fermentation synthesis) (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Stem Cells : Citrus) (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract,), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose.
BioActive C is manufactured under the highest standards of quality control and are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). All of our products are formulated in a fully registered FDA facility that also holds certification for regulated Organic standards.
Our products and their ingredients are never tested on animals. We do enter into any business relationships with any entities that subscribe to practices involving inhumane treatment of animals.